Be a part of the Cafe at Hogacre Common's summer - volunteer on Sundays, make friends, and learn new skills.
As a Hogacre cafe volunteer you can choose to either:
- Help out in the kitchen (9am - 1pm), helping cook and prepare vegetarian and vegan food for the cafe - which could include bakes, salads and cakes - and helping wash up after
- Help out whilst the cafe is open (1pm - 5pm), helping serve customers, run activities and events, and helping clean up at the end of the day
- Enjoy a free lunch when you volunteer
- Meet and work with lots of lovely volunteers and be supported by two lovely cafe managers
- Gain new skills and experience working in a pop-up cafe
- Learn about good food hygiene, food allergies and health and safety practices